Se que son expertos en el idioma inglés y que todos han hecho el TOEFL sin dificultad, así que me atrevo a colocar las referencias del programa en inglés.
Alberto Peves M.
Sudoku Portable is a an addictive puzzle game originally created in France over 100 years ago. It features a 9x9 grid containing 9 3x3 grids. Within this you arrange the numbers 1 through 9. But, each number can only appear once in each of the 9 3x3 grids. And it can only appear once in each row and on each column. It's a simple concept, but it can get addictive quickly. This version features:
- Four difficulty levels
- Easy: A great way to get your sudoku feet wet
- Medium: More difficult sudokus
- Hard: Harder sudokus, some of which will have more than one solution
- Impossible: Sudokus with so few numbers, you'll have to guess
- Entry of possible solutions for empty boxes (hold down shift and a number from the standard number row, not the numeric keypad)
- Automatic saving of your game on exit
- "Check Game" feature to check your current work
- "Solve Game" feature so you can see the solution to the current puzzle
- Resizable interface, so you can make the numbers as large as you'd like